Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, my name is TracyJayne and I am from Washington state.  As of right now I do not have a boxer but I am looking for just the perfect puppy.   We own two dogs now and I have had my heart set on a Boxer for years now.  I am looking for a female fawn flashy baby.  Wish me luck.  I think boxers are just beautiful and have wonderful personalities.  
I joined this forum to learn all I can while I am in search of my baby.  Thank you for being here :bsty:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome!! you have come to the right place for help :) Be sure to read the puppy forums-tons and tons of great information. I been around boxers my whole life and have been owned by boxers since i was able to purchase my first pup at18. I totally didnt know WHAT i was doing but through trial and error my first baby girl lived a long life.  Ever since then i knew i would always have a boxer in my life! They are the best. Good luck in your search for your first boxer baby-please keep us informed on your hunt!

·
Registered
109 Posts
welcome!!!! good luck on the puppy hunt...

boxers are a wonderful breed to have. i own 3 boxers.

i would not know what to do without them...

they have the best temperant . i know...

keep us posted...

mother of little bit age 4 months
              kayce 5 yrs old
               buckus 4 yrs old

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WELCOME! I recently got a boxer puppy... at 8 wks of age... he's now almost 13 wks old... BOXERS are AWESOME!! What breed are your other dogs? Would love to see pics! Keep us posted on the puppy search... can't wait!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum..If you are looking to purchase a puppy, please read thru the post I have about finding a responsible breeder. There is a ton of very good information that I have gotten from various people...Also as was previously stated, read thru the puppy section about training tips, etc....If you have a Boxer Club in your area, try and see if you can attend a show also, great way to network with breeders and get up close with those lovely boxers.... :) http://americanboxerclub.org/

Keep us posted on your hunt and how it turns out....Cheers..

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome!  I am glad you are learning as much as you can beforehand!  Don't be surprised if you fall in love with something other than a female flashy fawn.  They are all adorable and irresistable.   I have always been told to pick by personality and not color.  I can't wait to hear about your adventures in finding the right one!  Keep us posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts