Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I really hate to do this but I need to make a cut off at some point. I couldn't really figure out how to do it till now. I've been making signatures free of charge for everyone... which don't get me wrong I don't mind it really. It is at times, time consuming and I took the liberty to make a webpage and start charging for it. Now, my biggest problem was... well I made SOOO many for nothing on here that it wouldn't really be fair to start charging other people from here. So I've decided to make a simple rule basically that if you have been a member of boxerforums.com any time before July 2007 then I'll make you a free sig and avatar (which is a lot of people... but it's only fair). Anyone after that unfortunately will have to go through my website to order a signature. What does everyone think? I just want to be fair.

Here's the website if you are members of other forums and wouldn't mind spreading the word!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I think that is more then fair. Just wanted to say you do beautiful work and the sig's everyone has on this forum is about the nicest one's I've seen so far. Great job!!  :clap:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Seems fair enough! I want to cave in and get one from you though... I'm not liking the one I did..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad you took the advice! You could have made a small fortune with the ones you have done for us already!   :p  Where do you want me to send the check?! :wink:
I think what you are doing is very fair, and who knows in a couple of months we all might want to freshen ours up and ask you to create new ones.  :roll:  

Lisa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts