Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to thank you for all you've done here! You came shortly after I did but you gave me a whole new hope on making Toby's life enjoyable by just talking with you today. I also wanted to thank you for being so open with me about your ideas of training and giving me other options to look at besides what I'm reading in my books. I'd be honored some day just to spend a week and watch you train whenever my schedule allows it! I know I could learn so much from you. You can really tell you train from the heart and not the wallet. Big hugs to you and sloppy kisses from the kids!

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I was trying to get these pictures and I got a blooper for ya.. lol she was veerryy impatient..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yes a big thank you for all your ideas and experiences in training. That last pic of Mia cracked me up!  :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Flutterby - that picture is just too cute!! Macy would never sit still long enough for that!

I want to thank Liz too. Her help is making Guido a new man!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would like to thank Liz too.  Kiah is now much better when guests come over, still a work in progress but much better.  I share the training tips with my sister and she thinks they are great; especially the body language which we both refer to often.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Omg!!!!  I started reading this and was blown away!!!  Now I'm bawling like a baby!!!  I'm so glad I can help you guys!!!!

Kenya--  I would be honored to have you shadow me.  Anytime you want to come out her, you let me know and we'll do it!  You can even stay at my house!!!

uridescence and kiahsmom---  I'm honored that I could help and I am so proud of you guys and your babies for working so hard!!!!  Kiss the babies for me and tell them Auntie Liz and Lilly are SOOOO proud of them!!!  Keep up the good work!!!

Admin---Thank you so much!!!  I just want to help and I'm glad I've been able to!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
627 Posts
You definitely have helped us all out...even with the little things.  I just wanted to thank you as well.  THANKS!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts