Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been super busy these last few weeks trying to get a scrapbook together as a gift for my daughters godmother. I never thought i would ever finish and it was wayyyyy more work then i originally thought, but i finalized my last page tonight and wanted to share these pages...i am pretty proud of this project....it is the first time i have attempted/made a scrapbook. on the pages with dark shadows, the stickers are 3-D so it sticks up.

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a beautiful little girl, you must be so proud of her and your scrapbook. You did a wonderful job.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow Andrea! That would've taken me forever to finish!  :lol:  What a great gift, I wouldn't want to part with that! Ciara is a very pretty girl. They grow up too fast, don't they? I think you have inspired me to try and do a scrapbook.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You did  great job Andrea...I knew a couple people that were really into that....Yup, now I see why you have been soo busy these last couple weeks.....Ciara is adorable, her godmother will love that

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a wonderful gift to give to her godmother.  You did a great job and Ciara is a beautiful little girl.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! i plan on giving her a few pages every christmas for her to add as my  daughter grows up even more *sniff*. I want to make one for myself....but i think i have to get over this one first!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow! Great job Andrea! It looks like it took you a long time to finish, and its very well done. Your daughter is so adorable, I'm sure her God Mother will LOVE it! What a great idea, homemade gifts mean the most IMO.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i absolutely LOVE the scrapbook! you did a fantastic job and ciara is sooo beautiful.they grow up so fast (*sigh*)before you know it you will be making a scrapbook page with her prom picture on it. 8O

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
WOW you have done a wonderful job and what a fantastic gift.  Your daughter is a beauty and her Godmother will surely appreciate all the work you have gone to.  Also it's so neat that you can just keep adding pages to it every year as she grows up.  Really a great gift.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts