Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willow, Lisa and Mark already know, but i wanted to let everyone else know that y'all may not see me much until next week. I am moving this weekend, and after work the rest of this week i am going to the new house to do some pre-moving cleaning.  I am excited to report that so far i have notices 2 boxers, 1 brindle male and 1 white unknown sex, in my neighborhood. One will be my next door neighbor...the brindle, but i already have some issues with them. That is for another post though once i get a little more info. I saw the white one being walked as i was locking up last night. I see playdates in the future :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hope you have a great move and good weather for the move.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hope everything goes smoothly!  Can't wait to hear about your potential new boxer friends.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That sounds so exciting.  Hope everything goes well, moving can be so draining yet so exciting at the same time.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Andrea, good luck with your move .hope it goes smoothly.hope Savannah and Reese make lots of new boxer buddies!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hope all goes well for you and the babies during your move, I would be so excited to have other boxers in my neighborhood. I would get nothing accomplished tho cause I would be too busy boxer stalking :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Congrats on the new place and good luck with moving!  You're lucky....I'd love to be in a neighborhood with other boxers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts