Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol! that really sucks for your house, but it's funny!

I bet it wasn't her that did it. the phantom mess-maker is at large again!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ha Looks like a picture from our house. Trying to get both of their feet wiped off is a challange. One always excapes. :aua:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Don't ya hate light colored tile! Mine looks the same way when we leave the door open for our pups. I told hubby I want to put a dark slate down to camoflage all the dirt and paw prints :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At least ya'll feel my pain!  :lol:    This was a few weeks ago and I just came across the pictures!  

Jake was working on the front steps when I came home, he looks at me and says "Don't go inside".

I walked into that mess!!  Mind you, this was 3 hours after I had surgery.......and he had the nerve to say "Can you clean real quick before you lay down!" 8O
Of course I did because look at it!!

Now we put a rug in front of the door and have a towel and wipes there to clean her everytime she comes in, which is a pain when you're busy!  

I can't wait for some GRASS!!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I feel your pain. Our two have warn all the grass away, so if it's warm out, it's just mud. Luckily you have tile and hard woods, we have carpet everywhere, so we have some dirty carpet right now...ick.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Of course it wasn't Lola, look at that face, she could never do anything wrong, I'm positive of it!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cutie she is.  She was a busy girl checking everything out; at least you could tell where she was  :lol:   Ours just got dry and we are supposed to get 6" of snow by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is what my tile looks like today too. We have the doggie door and a backyard that no longer has grass. So when you add the yard with no grass and rain you now have mud that the girls just think is great to play in and then if I am really luck they try to bring some in with them... all of that with white tile... YEAH!!!  8O  But of course all i do is laugh.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Alicia\";p=\"96835":10n3kv5q]At least ya'll feel my pain!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow! lol That's sucks! At least it's easier to clean up then carpet... Odin does that but with CARPET! GRRRR! We've been cleaning his feet lately too.

Your hubby sounds like mine!! LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
:rofl: That pic of her bean bag is too funny!! Ahh... gotta love spring - it's always good for tons o' mud!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That looks like my floor too!!! We have red clay and that stuff is awful....I have a huge rug at the back door, but Angel flies thru there so darn fast I don't think her feet even touch it :lol: I think it was the "phantom dog" Alicia, Lola looks waay too innocent to have done that :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JessiesMom\";p=\"96894 said:
did you at least give him a smack to the back of the head before you cleaned up! LOL!

I should have.....but he was busting his butt rebuilding our front stairs so I kind of felt bad!  Don't worry, I gave him plenty of crap though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts