Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught these this morning not long after Marq left for work..Had been trying for days to catch this and I finally did...Every time I turn the camera on, both Samson & Angel will move or come running....Grrrrrr

I know Dad just left, but maybe if we wait here long enuf.........
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Oh, hi Momma, we're just waiting on Dad to come back
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  I can just see them sitting there all day waiting for daddy to come home! That is too cute!  :p

·
Registered
977 Posts
Do Dog's have a sixth sense that tells them when their parents are coming home? Mine always seems to go to the window about 5mns before my husband arrives - and he never comes home at the same time??? Samson & Angel look adorable. You're going to make Marq feel guilty about going to work....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think if you come home the same time every day, yes your boxer will learn when to expect you...Marq works for himself, so he never comes home at the same time..Buck & Tia always knew when I was due home and also Oreo my cat did as well.... :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
That is so sweet!!  Gunnar seems to know when mom's coming home.  We have a doggy door and he's always outside watching when I come down the road.  And if I pass the house, maybe going to my mom's or something, he's running up and down the fence line.  He definitely knows my car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was just wondering how big is Samson?  He looks like a solid boy.
~Anne

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anne, to answer your question, Samson is a bit overweight. I believe he weighs 90 lbs, but we are working on getting that lowered..Angel is helping as she keeps him active and he doesn't get any treats anymore when I work with them except for venision..High protein, low fat, plus he loves it!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a lovely profile!!!! Great picture.....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too funny!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts