Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kash Man Jones was a youngster - tearing up the town with his littermates - (cleaning thru my computer found these)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great pics.

I just clicked on your website and looked around.  I noticed that Kash turns half a year old tomorrow.  Happy half year old birthday Kash!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know can't belive he is that young - ha ha.  Seems like we have had him forever and its only been 3.5 months!!  Then again, Hanna will go on two years next year.  Time flies!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a good looking litter! Boy, Kash had some big paws even way back when!  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh my...that last one is just freakin adorable!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i never liked brindles until i came to the forum and saw so many beautiful ones and got mav. Travis always wanted the brindles so i let him have his way and im glad i did because theyre beautiful. love teh pic of her in the car..classic

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tee hee-  Her Brother Haddon actually has the best car picture -  Just needs some smokes rolled up in a white t-shirt sleeve! -ha h ha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That was lovely litter of pups Heather..Kash really had grown into a handsome young man...I loved that one of all those cute little boxer butts trying to get up the steps.....Hanna's puppy pics are adorable, she really does have the sad eyes going..How could you resist that?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Very cute puppies!! My Kash has grown so much!! Hanna was such an adorable little puppy, I love the car shot. And the one Haddon is just hilarious  :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts