Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i know i dont know yall in person but im on here a lot and all of yoou have helped me with Zeus and Dante. But now i found out the other day that Lauren is pregnant and im going to be a daddy. i am so excited, I have been telling everyone about this and if i could i would tell the world.  :D So i thought i would let yall in on the mix.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Awwwwwwww CONGRATS!! I just had my second 2 1/2 months ago:)

Mastray I think is preggos too:)

Seems like everyone is pregnant!! I have 4 friends that are all pregnant:/ Im gonna get all broody again:)

Thats ok though Ill just give hubby a choice! Either another pup or another kid :lol:  I hope he goes the pup route lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!!And yep this is going to be #1 for me. Im a little nervous but who isnt their first go around. I know i was just thinking about getting another boxer puppy but im going to wait a bit for that. That would be just to many babys at one time lol. Well heres a late congrats for you RoxyGirl  :clap: . Yeah there are a lot of friends that are pregnant right now also. I know im trying to prepare myself for the ride, but it will be the best one ever  :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh its definetly wonderful!!!!! I was 17 when I had my first so trust me when I say its not as scarey as it seems :wink:  I had it easy though. Good luck and keep us posted!! How far along is she?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is around 6 wks we are guessing, but she has an appointment next Wednesday. Im turning 22 yrs old on Sunday which happens to be Fathers' Day, so thats one present for me.  :) I will keep you guys posted for sure.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:clap:  :dance:  Congratulations!!! :clap:  :dance:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"12808 said:
So, ok that's 2 pregnancies on here, who's next?
Should we start a pool?? That's one pool you can keep me out of....I'm done...got my girl and boy...factory is closed!!

I think a pool might be fun though!!!  :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts