Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I may have been sick all week, but nothing was going to stop me from picking up our newest member today...She's doing great, still sore from surgery, and bleeding a bit still, but what a sweetie she is...Samson is busy establishing that he is the Boss around here and Angel is falling right in line with it...The hard part is keeping her from over exerting herself for a bit...

Here's a couple pictures just from today and you can see this girl is feeling her cheerios...Lol  

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh Im so happy you finally got her home!!! All I can say is LOVE the pink panties Angel!!!! She is such a looker Willow!! Im jelous :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She is an angel! :lol:  She's beautiful. Keep the pics coming. Congratulations!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cute panties didn't last long....Angel made it her mission to see how quickly she could remove them...There's a small pad inside them to catch her blood (just a bit), but they have to be removed everytime she goes out...So we decided to forego them and just keep her on lead and off furniture and lay lots of old towels out...

She did great last nite in her crate and now we are just trying to get a bit of weight on her. These 2 surgeries really took a toll on her weight wise...So, in addition to keeping her somewhat sedate (not an easy task), trying to fatten her up....

What a love bug she is too!!! She rode home in Marq's lap and was perfectly content.....I got this picture last nite after they both were wore out...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awwww, that's sweet. How's big brother adapting to his lil' sis?

·
Registered
50 Posts
She is beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts