Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha! Made ya look!LOL!  We got a kick out of Mic's hair color change yesterday, though...went to the Methow River for some fishing and the boys got FILTHY...it was a blast...here are some pics of the rowdy boys and the total exhaustion on the way home afterwards...I swear, I still need someone to pinch me sometimes...if someone had told me I would enjoy these boys this much, I'd have thought they were crazy...I just didn't know before that boxers aren't just "dogs", ya know what I mean? It's like adding a couple of toddlers to your home...too much fun!

No! I'm not tired...what makes you think that???

·
Registered
352 Posts
awww, i looove seeing these pics!  looks like so much fun.  and, i agree, i had no idea that i would have so much fun.  the boxer was the hubby's idea but i'm just enjoying every minute of it!!! :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow..looks like the boys had a grand old time!   :D

Beautiful place too, nice scenery!

·
Registered
126 Posts
i know what ya feeling baut having a kid agaian rofl cause i get that same feeling with glaicer when shes doing something im laughing so hard that im crying lol and she know when she done something wrong she tells on herself badly and i do know that she comes in so dirty and folthy that u cant see if shes white or what sorry it being so lengthy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That place is beautiful, wish it was close to me.  Looks like they had a great time and the pictures are awesome.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Those pics are too cute.  Looks like they tired themselves out.  Love the sleeping in the car pics.  I know what ya mean about boxers.  I love mine to pieces.  I have 2 and want another...I'm addicted. :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Those are great.  The pic of Mic sleeping reminds me of Maggie sleeping in the car yesterday after we came home from the beach lol.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The scenery is of our favorite fishing destination right now...we ran into a guy who caught a 22" rainbow trout on the river this weekend...very cool...I love it, too...as I am a hobby photographer and enjoy the scenery as much as anything!!

Zhanna

quote[ Aaawwwww . . . . .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts