Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want one yet. But my son fell in love with a puppy and we ended getting it. I tried to put a pic on here but it would not let me.

·
Registered
942 Posts
congrats!!

I believe there is a thread on how to upload/post pictures, hopefully that'll help...because boy do we love pictures!!! Especially puppy pictures :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I'm having the same problem with adding a pic as an avatar..I feel really dumb because i cannot get the pictures i have to download to the right size to fit as an avatar..good luck to you.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
AzSun2006\";p=\"115867 said:
I'm having the same problem with adding a pic as an avatar..I feel really dumb because i cannot get the pictures i have to download to the right size to fit as an avatar..good luck to you.
Send me the pic in a PM (personal message) and I will make it the correct size for you.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Congrats!
He is just way too precious...have you picked out a name?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
avatar pics you can resize to avatar size on photobucket..i believe the size is 200x200

congrats on the new pup :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually its a little girl her name is Harley. She is six weeks old and weighs 8 pounds.

Send me the pic in a PM (personal message) and I will make it the correct size for you.
[/quote] It want let me send it to you.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Diamond\";p=\"116168 said:
Actually its a little girl her name is Harley. She is six weeks old and weighs 8 pounds.

It want let me send it to you.[/quote]

Do you have it loaded on a photo site like photobucket? Or is it a pic in your gallery

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Diamond\";p=\"116168 said:

It want let me send it to you.[/quote]

Do you have it loaded on a photo site like photobucket? Or is it a pic in your gallery

1 - 20 of 24 Posts