1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Adorable!! Congrats!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Oh my gosh look at that face!!! Give her big smooshy kisses from me and the kids!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all....i am very pleased. Chance wants to play so rough with her and our Black Lab has gone into mommy mode and puts Chance in his place when he gets too rough. Chloe(our lab) has taken to her very well and Chance has too he is just a roughy. Give her a couple weeks and i am sure she will let him know she is boss!!! lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW....you have your hands full!!!  Chloe just turned 23 weeks and Fiddler just turned 7weeks, and I thought that was alot.  Don't you think the two boxers are so neat to watch playing together??  My boyrfriend and I get a kick out of ours! I have found it amazing how Chloe is trying to teach Fiddler how to play!  She will gently bite him, nudge him...doing doggy things to get him to play...while she tolerates him biting so hard on her neck.  Also she protects him like crazy!  I was very surprised that that was just part of who she is at such a young age!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is adorable and I love the name.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you soooo much...we had alot of name picked out but once we brought her home she just seemed like a Layla to me  :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Wow! She's beautiful! Love the full collar and let me just tell you, I'M JEALOUS!! lol.. She definitely looks like a Layla and I love her little spotted nose!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, isn't she adorable? Welcome home Layla...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts