Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the boys up to the Methow RIver again today...it was gorgeous...autumn leaves and happy doggie boys! They ran and leaped and played and now they are SNORING on the couch while I thank GOd that they are both healthy! :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww i just love them to death !!! such cutie boys !!! im so glad you had a nice day you all desrve it..:)

luvz and kisses to Mic & Indy both..we wufffff you guys :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pictures Jeanene, I especially liked the one of Mic standing on the rocks with the tree in the background, he looks great and yup, they do like a wee bit tuckered out, but a good day for everyone it looks like....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, there is nothing like fresh air and play for our babies.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Love the pics Jeanene, looks like a fun time was had by all! They look soo tuckered out by the end of it.  :lol:  The scenery is just gorgeous as well.

I wanted to ask...what type of playpen is that? And is it durable? We actually bought one for Sadie and took it back because it seemed too flimsy...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote="Sadiesmomma\";p=\"39909":ivodp3ko]Love the pics Jeanene, looks like a fun time was had by all! They look soo tuckered out by the end of it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like they both had a great time!  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
JeanenesBoogerBabies\";p=\"39935 said:
It's made by precision pet products, we got it at Petco...
You know what..I think thats the brand we bought for Sadie...We were thinking that if she jumped on the walls of it she could knock it over and hurt herself...I guess it's not as flimsy as I thought. We also got the 48' one, and it is too big for our house. We may actually get it again, after hearing that it works well for you...Now, we just need a bigger house!  :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts