Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are starting the process of adopting another boxer. We found a boy named Dash, he is 2 and has a demeanor very similar to Patch.. they got to play together for a bit and it went very well. We have our in home interview on thursday evening.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is wonderful, so happy for you.  Let us know how it goes.  Do you have any pictures of Dash?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Congrats! Good luck on the interview, hope all goes well! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks all! We are excited.. I am trying to get the link to the rescue site for pics, but it seems to be down at the moment.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He looks even better in person.....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow, he's a beauty.  I always wonder how such wonderful dogs wind up in rescue.  He and Patch will make a striking pair.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a handsome guy.  Way to many boxers in rescue, it hurts to see so many on that webpage.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, we met the bunch at Petco a week or so ago and there many sweet boxers that need good homes... i wish we had a bigger yard as I would get as many as I could... :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Good luck withthe interview Clint. I hope all works out for you . Which I am sure it will.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Dash is a very handsome boy. Good luck with the interview and the whole adoption process. I'm sure evrything will go just smoothly!  :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and he is sweet as Patch is... Patch is very submissive... we were at Petsmart a couple weeks ago and Patch rolled over on his back for a boxer puppy about 18 weeks old.. it was so cute...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts