Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Loki is adorable. While we are lucky to still have our boxer (technically my adult daughters), I could not find a health tested boxer and I wanted a 2nd big dog in the event my daughter moves (I am older and wanted one while I could still train). I ended up with a standard poodle. Stay on the forum and lets hear about your new addition. He is a honorary boxer!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Congrats on your new pup. Its hard to move on when you lose your fur kid I know I lost 2 of my boxers within 6 months of each other to DCM it was hard watching the go downhill with this awful disease and know there is nothing you can do but be there for them I was so devastated when I had to put my 3 year old down it was one of the most terrible things I ever had to do but it is your responsibility to make sure they have a good life as an owner and they are happy and pain free and unfortunately sometimes that comes with a high cost. I have two new babies now I still miss my other ones but you do have to resign yourself that you did all you could, I too have my dogs cremated all my boxers are here with me it is a little comfort.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thank-you all very much. I am so sorry to everyone who has lost a fur baby on here. We are going to stay on the forum and will definitely keep everyone updated. It wouldn't feel right now to stay.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts