Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago, at about this time, we were saying goodbye to you. While it is still only a

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a lovely tribute Lisa....Those pics show Buster's personality very well.....He was taken away far before his time, but left you such a great gift, memories....Run free handsome boy, you are greatly missed

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
What a beautiful dog, so sorry he had to leave you so soon, but what wonderful gifts he gave to you while he was here. I love the saying "if there are no dogs in heaven, then I want to go where they went" soooo true. Buster will meet you at the bridge someday Lisa, full of woo-woos and back talk. Thank you for sharing his story, even though it's made me cry  :cry: Run free Buster, you've touched many lives and hearts.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Oh Lisa we share your pain with you.  They are never here long enough but are always a presence in our lives.  My Zoe girl appears as a dragonfly at times, even in the dead of winter up here in the mountains, the others just remain in my heart with all of the wonderful blessings they shared with me.  Many things I learned about life and living I learned from my dogs.

Namaste'

Nano

·
Registered
882 Posts
Lisa those were very touching and passionate words about your beautiful boy Buster, I can tell he was loved dearly and is extremely missed...they always leave us way to soon, and we would all do anything to bring them back...your words made me cry  :cry: and reminded me of the times I shared with my girl Sexy...

Run like the wind gorgeous Buster

·
Registered
880 Posts
Buster was a handsome boy and I think the tribute to him is incredibly touching.

Every time a family member leaves, they leave behind a hole.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a handsome boy your Buster was; your tribute was so touching.  Run free sweet boy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts