Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we finally picked a boxer pup! I'm so excited! He is amazing and beautiful he'll be coming home in 3 weeks!  We were debating over bringing a boy or a girl home and I totally lost the battle I was going for a girl but he was quite insistant on a boy, since I'll be happy with any pup we bring home and it mattered to him we decided that we'll bring a boy home and hope for the best.  But anyways I have some questions about markings, will his socks grow with him as he gets bigger or will they stay the same length they are now?  I don't know if my question is clear or not... I'm really bad about getting my point across!  Let me know if you're confused!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute, can't wait until you get him home.  Not sure about the white but I would think since his front legs are all white they will stay white and if his back ones are just above his feet, they will stay just above his feet but look bigger since his feet will be bigger.  I don't think the markings get bigger or smaller themselves but I may be wrong.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
They may shrink a bit (markings) as he gets taller... I only say that because I see Newts Chin had a huge white spot and now its smaller. Either way hes adorable! But Jessie (above)  has long sox so.. you'll just have to wait and see :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait to see! It's all so exciting!  My fiance picked the sex and I was able to pick the looks! I really wanted a dark Mahogany pup with a lot of white! I can't wait only 3 weeks and he'll be home! I Love that his face has a number 1 on it!  I hope these few weeks fly by!  I've already baught his leash and collar I think I'll get his tag this week too!

G

·
0 Posts
adorable!  I know with Jetta her face looked more white when she was smaller, and as she grew, her face looks a bit less white covered.  
3 weeks- lots of white

6 months- not nearly as extreme white

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's so cool to see Jetta's transformation, It'll be really cool to see what our pups markings do! I wonder what Baz's markings where when he was a pup.  We adopted him in Septemeber.  We decided to go though a breeder this time because I'm going into dog training.  You can't really find an 8 week old pure breed pup at a rescue or a shelter!  I'm so excited about it!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Take tons of Pics! Before you know it your baby will be all grown up and you'll ask yourself where did the time go! Best wishes to you all! :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Aaawww, he's adorable, I hope Baz will get along with him :lol: .....congrats!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
awwwww he is too cute...how could you say no to a face like that!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only 3 more weeks and tons more pics will be up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts