Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the flea market with us today.. he had soooooooo much fun and greeted everyone he met.. im really working hard on socializing him until i can get him into puppy classes..
he let everyone pet him and he wanted to meet all of the little puppys that were for sale.. he didnt bark at them or lundge at them but walked over calmly and sat by their cages playing with them.. and one place he jumped his paws up on the table and licked the dogs on the table.. he was such a good boy.. we walked through the very croweded places and he stayed right beside me on his lesh and sat when i stopped to browse. i was VERY impressed...
and when we went inside i left him in the back of our jeep to play. since it wasnt to hot or cold out.. we were in doors about 30 min or so and he did great we came back out and he was snoring in the doggie bed i have in my cargo area..

then for his good behavior we stopped at the park and let him and the kids play there in the water puddles from the rain.. he had a blast playing fetch and chasing the kids and rolling in the water.. and then when we got home he tuckered out asleep.. but has had a HUGE BOXER GRIN on his face all day

im so proud of him.. and no potty accidents all day.. he waited until at the park in the spot i took him to.
and he turned 3 months old this week too

GOOD BOY HARLEY

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
good job harley! I dont have Maverick in classes yet either so i know how youre feeling with trying to socialize him while he isnt in them. We also try to bring him around people a lot to get used to them. Sounds like harley had a lot of fun and was well behaved and hooray on the no potty accidents today, seems he is well on his way!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, way to go Harley! That is awesome.....Keep it up and you are well on your way to having a very well socialized, behaved Boxer....Want mine to work with?  :lol: Just kidding....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That's wonderful, sounds like everyone had a great day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts