Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Re: We Want Flick!! We Want Flick!! :protest:

omg Heather thats the SAME little guys i was going to use in the other post hahaha and say the same thing !! i cant wait anymore ..jeez hurry hurry WIllow

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Re: We Want Flick!! We Want Flick!! :protest:

:-/  Where oh where is Flick?????

You must be doing a happy dance today!  \:D/

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Flick, tell Mommy to drive FASTER!!!!!!! I'm sure the nice officer will understand when she explains she's hurrying to get your cute face posted to all your aunties and uncles :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
grrr now i have to leave for a few hours..sheesh !!! lol hurry up willow ...lol haha we are all so anxious

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D Flick!  :D

Oh where...Oh where...is that Flicker of light? Oh where...oh where can he be?!

G

·
0 Posts
Oh I want to see him too!!!  I am about to have to leave too for a bit.  I will be looking for him when I get back!!!  

:protest:     thought I would add this one on here too.  Other people used it..   and well I just like it  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Waiting...............

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Flick  Flick  Flick  We want pictures and news of Flick!!!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
we had to run and do a few things and this is me in hubbys ear about flick :chatterbox:  

and this is hubby >> %-(  :signhelp:  :bshelp:  :bsspam2: she wont shut up and its not even our puppy JEEZ !!!! hahaha

grrrr and i came home to get something and  :bs?!?!: she still isnt back yet lol (willow)

:-h HELLOOOOOOOOOO WILLOWWW we are all impatiently waiting hahaha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Willow........We know you have him!!!!!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:whistle: dont make me call youuuuuuuuuuu :whistle:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Sorry it took me soo long...I thnk I took like almost 100 pics, had to load then edit then upload and you know I'm on dial up  :roll: Plus everytime I sat down, I had to get back up and check on everyone :)

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Willow; I think Flick is the co-official Boxer of the month!! Don't let him read these or he'll get a big head, he he!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts