Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had two of my nieces kids over for the weekend; they are both 7 years old  (2nd cousins) and love getting together.  They don't see each other much because Kendal lives in Milwaukee.  We went to the movie to see Enchanted, went grocery shopping for breakfast, went to McDonalds to eat so they could get Happy Meals, made Christmas cards, and watched the Grinch Who Stole Christmas and the end of Polar Express.  This morning we made French Toast and Bacon for breakfast (what they picked out that they wanted to eat) and finished Christmas cards.  Busy weekend but Kiah loved them being here.  Here are some pictures I took; Emily is the one with the dark hair and Kendal is the blond; Emily is about 6 months older then Kendal.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww looks like you guys had a great weekend...Kiah must have been in heaven hehe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Barb, the girls are really cute! Looks like Kiah was having a great time with all the extra attention....2 7 yr olds have got to be tiring tho....You are going to need a rest after this  :lol: French Toast for breakfast? One of my favorites

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time! Including Kiah  :) Thanks for sharing, the girls all look so cute snuggled up on the couch!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are such great kids and were a pleasure to have stay with me.  They would get a little fed up with Kiah as she wanted to be the center of attention, they got really good at giving her the commands and Kiah learned she had to mind them too. I was so proud of her.  

I do need a break though and I don't think I will be in the mood for those types of movies for awhile :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sounds like a great weekend!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow 2 seven year olds, you must be tired lol! Im sure everyone had a great time and nice of you to take them for the weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts