Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL Not really. Dog Beach and Kids Park (REALLY COOL kids park by the way).
Car shopping too. Can't wait... nothing super interesting. I want to
take Sarah Bowling and Skating but not sure if we'll be able to
fit it ALL IN! lol

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I have to work tomorrow for a few hours, then we are heading out with friends to check out a new Polish restaurant. Hopefully, it will stop raining and I can take the pups over to my sister's to get some good exercise. They are getting tired of running circles in our house :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am having dinner party tomorrow night.  Funny there will be 4 couples each with two boxers!!   So if you count all my guests invited and their dogs we have

10 couples (2 couple cannot make it)

8 Boxers
2 Cockers
1 Puggle
1 Ch. Lab

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Nothing too exciting.  I somehow convinced my friend to get a brand new 46" HDTV for the super bowl, so I have to go over there tomorrow and help him move the furniture around and hook it up.  Oggie will supervise and hold my beer.  Tomorrow night going to the BU vs. UNH hockey game

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
My daughter's 7th birthday party is tomorrow! She is having it at the roller rink.  :D I haven't been to a roller rink since I was about 15. Many moons ago!  :lol:  Should be fun!  :D After that I think I may need some margaritas, so maybe a mexican restaurant for myself and the hubby!  :p
Sunday will probably be spa day for Maddie, nails dremeled, ears cleaned, etc. Then it may be off to the dog park!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tonight I have agility practice rocking Friday night, then its some wine for the Mumma!!   Roller Rink - how fun, when I was younger we used to celebrate new years at this roller rink - it was an over night dance party - fully of cheesey 80 music - ha ha....

Happy B-day you your daughter Lisa!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm forcing my husband into buying actual curtains for the living room. We have the vertical blinds, and between Diesel jumping up to look out, and Karin..Karin in general (lol) most are broken or missing.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Thanks Heather!  :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
chores, maybe a movie, trying to catch the medieval fair this weekend and that's about it...nothing too exciting

Happy birthday to your daughter Lisa

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
We are off to see a movie tonight the new one Untraceable....The skin kid is off to grnadma's for the weekend and hubby has to work 6 to 6 tomorrow so....who knows what trouble Fiona and I may get into.....Reality is I really just want to stay in my PJ's all day and do nothing while I have the house allllll to myself :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I have a lot of homework this weekend , mostly reading so i will be doing that at my parents house. I have not visited home in almost 4 months so i came to see my mom this weekend. We are going for dinner and just hanging out and then on sunday back to my baby Maverick

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Tomorrow I am spending the day with my niece!  Sunday I am going to Davids Bridal to look at bridesmaids dresses with my cousin!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have about 30 minute to take Hanna to agility class.   I have a posture problem and issues with trying to use body language to direct my dog rather than hand signals and verbal commands.   Tonight I am having a little Grey Goose, to get me lose for class.   Hopefully it will make me better at what I need to do.  Last night I was awful!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts