Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whew, what a day!! I'm on my second glass of wine and I have Samson in the office with me, Flick in the kitchen on a bed and Angel in the living room, at the moment..All things considered, everything went pretty well...Samson stepped in and lwt Angel know who was boss and leave the little one alone( I expected that)....But Samson is also showing his grumpy side as well..He snapped at Flick for trying to get a toy, no blood or nothing, more just scared the little guy..So Samson got a bop on the nose and a very stern "no", so that's why everyone is spread out..Angel is upset with Marq, god the drama :) But all in all about what I expected really....

Anyways, without any further ado, please meet Country Time's A Flicker Of Light  :)

First meeting and Samson establishes his position

Getting lovey dovey

The guardians

Aint I cute?

The big game hunter

My 2 guys

Chillin for a minute

The 2 guys again

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Sounds like a pretty typical first night home, everybody gets a little out of sorts at first  :D Flick is just too, too much!!! The pic by the tree could be a postcard!! Welcome home Flick, we're sending hugs and boxer wiggles to you all, and believe I'll join you in a celebratory drink :cheers: Hope things go well for you tonight, will send some lullabies along with the hugs :wink:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg look at that pic of him and samson...thats a definate FRAME for the wall !!!LOVE IT LOVE IT...

Samson just needs everyone to KNOW hes still the king even though the little prince has arrived..hehe and angel is always queen...:D

welcome homeeeeeeeeeee Flickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk >:D<

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I can't STAND it, I just cant STAND IT!!! THREE GORGEOUS BOXER BABIES!! OMG. The two boys together...so darling...and Flick and Angel nuzzling!!! SO exciting!!! I hope you know, we want pictures EVERY SINGLE DAY!!   :lol:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
He is adorable!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Oh wow!! How exciting. I'm an auntie again, for real now that he's home. The little cutie looks like he's fitting in just fine. Angel will figure out that he's not taking her place, she's still important. Congrats Mom!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome home Flick!  >:D<  He's absolutely adorable Willow! I am somewhat surprised that he has stood still for several pics so soon! What a good boy. I love all the pics! Have fun tonight!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, he really is rather laid back, which is great it offsets Angel and her hyperness :lol: The drive home was an experience, he got sick in my lap, luckily I had a towel laid over me...Angel has tried to use him as a bowling ball a couple times :roll: You know the regular things you expect...I have to thank Nan for the great tips she gave me for introducing everyone..I didn't crate Angel, but had Marq leash her and kept her at a distance and let Samson check him out first, letting Angel watch then slowly introduced the 2 of them..So now we shall see how tonite goes, I have left his crate open, tried to feed him in it, but he wasn't real receptive, but he's been in there checking it out....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Oh Willow..he is absolutely amazing..I couldn't be happier for you. You are one lucky Boxer Mom to have 3 simply wonderfull furkids like you do. I am laying odds that Samson becomes his buddy, and Angel is the one left in the lurch for the first few weeks.
I think you have the most spectacular dogs..Congratulations!! And bless your soul for being SO patient waiting for that bundle of joy!!! I LOVE him already!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Woooohooooo Flick is home!!  Willow he is gorgeous  :love:  I kept telling hubby while we were out I gotta get home cause I need to see if Flick is home yet  :lol: I cannot wait to see more pics of him already..Welcome home Flick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dustin, I will be cropping him, just not the super long crop..That boy has some ears on him! After he gets his wellness check next week, I call the vet Rhonda referred me to in Birmingham and go from there....

G

·
0 Posts
he is so cute and i can tell he is going to be a GORGEOUS dog.  Congrats on the new addition..   FINALLY!   :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts