Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Re: Welcome home Pua!

My Bo is 8 and a half weeks.  We were told he was older, but the breeder fibbed.  He was born Augst 28th.  She is a tiny little thing.  She's adorable.  Congrats on the new addition.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeanene shes gorgeous !!! look at Mic hahaha hes like uhmm thats my baby give her back haha

girl you look so happy in that pic.im SOOO happy for you !!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

OMG!!!  She is toooooo cute!!!  And the little hawaiian print dress!!!  Omg!!!  Im so happy for you!!!

Great going Kelly!!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts

Wow she is so tiny. She looks like she should only be 3 weeks old there. So adorable. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
34 Posts

she is remarkable looking !!! she looks like that exact mirror image of Mic, ( mirror making everything backwards)

Ky has been talking about all of you all week ,glad i got to see for myself

good luck and have a great weekend

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

WELCOME HOME BABY GIRL !!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Welcome home baby girl!  Looks like you are right at home and so loved!!! Congratulations on her arrival Jeanene - great pictures and outfits too!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Welcome home Pua! She is so precious and tiny. I LOVE all of the pics and outfits, I bet you are all having so much fun. Mic and Indy look sooo fascinated by her! Have fun! Can't wait to see more pics of the three of them.  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

OOOOOOHHHHHH just look at her she's beautiful! Looks like her big brothers are gonna be great with her :lol: Welcome home Pua.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is just adorable, welcome home sweet baby.

·
Registered
352 Posts
omg she is too cute for words!!  i just can't imagine such a petite little girl with those two big boys!!  i bet in no time she'll be the one calling the shots though!!  congrats on the new baby!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww....Aww..Aww... :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh my goodness she is definitely a show stopper!!! Love that 3rd picture (reminds me so much of Sophie)!!!  We also have that same baby doggie dish lol.  She is really beautiful!!!  Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts