Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[align=center]Thanks for supporting Boxer Forums!!!

Zhanna

Joined Boxer Forums: Dec 23, 2006  
Chartered Since: Jan 04, 2008  
[hr]
Mommy  

Joined Boxer Forums: Nov 05, 2007  
Chartered Since: Jan 14, 2007  
[hr]
nano  

Joined Boxer Forums: Nov 15, 2006  
Chartered Since: Jan 21, 2008  
[hr]
Skylar  

Joined Boxer Forums: Nov 14, 2007  
Chartered Since: Jan 21, 2008  
[hr]
choas2k  

Joined Boxer Forums: Jan 27, 2008  
Chartered Since: Jan 31, 2008  
[hr]
memy  

Joined Boxer Forums: Jan 24, 2008  
Chartered Since: Feb 02, 2008  
[hr]
My_Harleigh  

Joined Boxer Forums: Feb 28, 2008  
Chartered Since: Mar 13, 2008[/align]

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ditto that :) Thanks everyone that has become a Chartered Member, just another way for us to get the word out

·
Registered
537 Posts
YAY!!!!

I just joined today. I am excited about my T-shirt.

I have to admit though, I have no idea what it means to be a Chartered Member. I just wanted to support the forum and get a cool T-shirt.

Can anyone enlighten me?

·
Registered
537 Posts
That is SO cool. I just realized that I have a colored username. But now everyone is going to really noticed my addiction here  :wink:  Seriously, I get giddy over the smallest things. I feel real good about this

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome aboard everyone!  \:D/

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome everyone and thanks.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
[quote="My_Harleigh\";p=\"93094":2meakafw]That is SO cool. I just realized that I have a colored username. But now everyone is going to really noticed my addiction here

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I had the honor of being the first addict and I just looked I may hit 4000 soon   8O

·
Registered
537 Posts
[quote="southerngirls\";p=\"93221":1daglxjy][quote="My_Harleigh\";p=\"93094":1daglxjy]That is SO cool. I just realized that I have a colored username. But now everyone is going to really noticed my addiction here

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Barb..i wanted to be the first addict so bad!! lord how sad is that?? :) Mark can the mods become "mod" then "super mod" then "addicted mod" ??? :) i have a few hundred posts though to catch up to you Barb.....dont you need to go on vacation or something :whistle: :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
hi..i clicked the become a chartered member today and it lead me to a page for a tshirt order..it didn't ask any real specifics like size or costs..unless i messed up somewhere can someone tell me if i did the wrong thing and how to become a chartered member?

·
Registered
207 Posts
AzSun2006\";p=\"118077 said:
hi..i clicked the become a chartered member today and it lead me to a page for a tshirt order..it didn't ask any real specifics like size or costs..unless i messed up somewhere can someone tell me if i did the wrong thing and how to become a chartered member?
Nope. Buy a shirt=charter member (and you get to keep the shirt)!

I'm waiting on my shirt and I see the change in my username, but I didn't do it in time to make this list.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
AzSun2006\";p=\"118077 said:
:))  i thought i was the only one!!!

I emailed BF and asked if i had done something wrong but i hadnt, they will mail you an actual copy of your shirt, its really cool, and once you accept it and pay thats when they ask the size and other details. :))

Im so excited over a t shirt :eek:nfire:

·
Registered
280 Posts
So let me get this straight, how much is the T-shirt? I sent in the order without really knowing additional details, that's me! Also, when it said " T-Shirt Name " I didn't know what to put, therefore I just put " Boxer Forums ".. Sigh, am I loosing my mind??

Chase

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
lol it puts your user name on the back of the tshirt and 2008 under that..on the front you have your choice of 3 styles

the name that goes on that line Chase is the name of the style t shirt you choose hehe

i got mine the other night it came within 4 days !! and its awesome !! wearing it today to the pet expo to go support Shamrock and Theresa in the dog breed parade...whoo hoo they are reppin the boxer breed :D

free advertisement for BF WHOOOP WHOOOP

1 - 20 of 34 Posts