Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now minus 5 twig stars and 1 wreath thanks to Bee Bee.  I do crafts and she somehow found her way to my stash so now I actually have to barracade the sofa in the family room now so she can't jump on it and reach my stuff.

I'm about ready to just move out and let her have the house.  HA HA HA

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
:lol:  she is just trying to help mom!! that is too funny, Reese trys to help me cook...i.e i stand in the kitchen and she trips me up to try and get food that could possibly fall when i stumble over her :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!!!

I dont know if you saw my thing about Maggie being on the fridge... well she knocked over three glass cannisters with pasta in them and she popped some pannels out of the cabinet and opened a jar of tomato paste to make sauce that day....

My sister said at least she knows how to coordinate a meal! LOL!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I just went home at lunch to let Kiah out and somehow she had gotten on the kitchen table (all chairs are pushed in).  I had three acorns from an old oak tree for my brother-in-law smack dab in the middle of the table.  They are now in a bunch of pieces, doesn't look like she ate any though.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sorry for laughing, but it's mostly from relief that it didn't happen at my home.  That's why we love them.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It makes me feel so much better when I hear about how I'm not the only one that has such a "helpful" boxer at home.  HA HA HA

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ah yes, mother's little helpers..Not!! Certainly keep us on our toes, huh?

·
Registered
780 Posts
We lost a calculator, remote, shoes (Calli loved to take the insoles out but NEVER chewed on the shoe itself  8O ), library books, and she took the couch cushion off and somehow got the zipper open and tore up the foam but the cushion was not ripped at all!  :D    They certainly are clever!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry likes to "help" hubby with the motorcycles and lawn mowers.  I was almost afraid once that he would try to get rid of my puppy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts