Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God decided my great nephew needed to meet the world a little early due to some complications with his mom.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
ohhh my he's so tiny! Phoenix and I send our thoughts and prayers!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazieKC\";p=\"74664 said:
What a sweet little angel. How far along was she when she had him?
She was almost 7 months....The guy in the video clip (the daddy) is my nephew Matthew.  He is so proud and happy :) ..........So far Layton is doing okay and breathing on his own.  It will be a long road because they expect him to stay at the hospital for four to six weeks depending on how things go......

·
Registered
942 Posts
oh man, he's so tiny, I can't get over it. I kept holding my hand out going "wow, he's only that big?!". I hope he grows up to be a healthy and happy baby boy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats  to you all. I will pray for him and dont wory he will be fine. I knew what Im saying i delieverd my Twins at 26 weeks they were not even 2 pounds.. and now they are 5 years old strong and helthy, so Im sure that Layton will be ok too.
XOXOXOX
Magda

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow...I couldn't even fathom what a 2 lb. 3 oz. baby would look like. Mine were 8lb. 6oz. and 9lb. 6oz.  He is tiny, when I saw his little hand and fingers, it really hit me how tiny he is. He looks really good and healthy, and it's great that he is breathing on his own so early on. I guess he wanted out! We will keep little Layton and his family in our thoughts.

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday Layton!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So tiny, so precious.  Welcome to the world Layton, we will be praying for you.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I was watching that wonderful slideshow thinking "he doesnt look that small, he lookes REALLY healthy!!" then i saw the pics of the feet between the fingeers and his little hand holding his daddies finger...it really hit when i saw the pappy holding his palm the entire length of Layton!! He is precious and i can see why your nephew is such a proud papa...our best wishes and prayers go out to the family!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D thats a beautiful video !! hes so tiny but so sweet and healthy..thats wonderful !!

when hes running around like crazy,asking a million questions mom & dad will look back at that video and smile..

}}well wishes and prayers your way{{

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congrats Sharon and to your nephew & his wife.....Welcome Layton, may you continue to grow and be healthy so your Mom & Dad can bring you home :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow... congrats to all of you! He's sooo little! I was 4lbs 3oz when I was born... I thought that was small! He's so sweet and we will definitely keep in our thoughts!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Congrats to you and your family, he looks like a survivor. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts