Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a kiddie pool for the dogs today, it's still pretty cool out but I THOUGHT it would be fun this summer. My OCD baby, Donner, DID NOT  8O He's freaked by the whole idea of it and has spent about 1/2 hr barking, diving at, woowooing and anything else he could think of to make it go away!!! I thought putting a toy in would make it more user friendly, made it worse!!! Finally Blitz barreled in with her usual "give 'em he%&" attitude and started drinking out of it. Maybe when it does get hot out she'll get in, wonder what Donner will do about that?????

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Bad ole pool! They are so funny at times. Maybe once Donner sees Blitzen enjoying it, he'll like too.

Donner is such a handsome boy. Beautiful markings.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Silly boy!
I was thinking about getting one for Phoenix but I think she'd do the same thing to it!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Poor Donner!!! Lol thats adorable :p Im thinking of getting one for my dogs and my hedgehog, it gets pretty hot in the summer, even for canada

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
:lol:  :lol: Poor Donner...hope he realizes when it gets really hot that the pool is not as evil as he thinks! haha I'm sure Blitz will show him how its done!! Great idea BTW...we need one of those!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Lori, that's the reaction I got last summer when I put one up :lol: Samson looked at me like "you must be joking Ma" and Angel steered away from it totally, didn't matter how many toys I put in it..But I shall try again, maybe Flick will like it :) I know they play "follow the leader", so maybe Donner will see Blitz having fun and decide to join in :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Maybe getting in it yourself (to show them it's okay?).  I plan on getting one too this summer  :D

G

·
0 Posts
I was going to get one too for the summer.  I'm a teacher and our last day is june 2nd.  CAN'T WAIT!

I plan on spending lots of play time with the doggies and kiddie pool will be involved!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
maplesfolks\";p=\"122162 said:
ha ha that is too funny, when it gets into the 3 digits he'll probably give it a shot :)
Not to mention the humidity!! Jump right in baby!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Ha ha!  Poor Donner! :lol:
Henry has never had a problem with our pool.  Of coarse, it was there before he was, it's left over from Rocky.
Hopefully he'll get used to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts