Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we brought home our little Henry.  Wow, what a bad time it was this time last year!  Rocky had just died three weeks before.  I was nowhere near ready for another pup.  But if God gives you a pup, you take a pup! :lol:

Any how.  Here is a before and after pic.

before

after

Can you believe how much he's changed!  So cute, so loving, so special. :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"59893 said:
I have to say, the bed is in remarkably good condition!  Not a single one of ours has even lasted a year...  :evil:
That's what I was thinking!!

We've only had Odin for eight months and he's gone through MULTIPLE BEDS!! We'll the ones that go in the crate... if they aren't in the crate he doesn't destroy them. Maybe if I didn't put anything in there he'd realize he should REALLY STOP destroying his beds!! lol

I have a pic like that of Odin...

ISN'T IT AMAZING HOW MUCH THEY CHANGE/GROW... ETC!!???

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, has it been a year? I remember very well when you joined and told us all about losing Rocky and getting Henry..He's looking great

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww thats wonderful !!! the perfect pics to go along with it !!! :D im glad you got him to help get over the heartache :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I gotta admit, I didn't want him.  I went kicking and screaming the whole way.

He's very careful with blankets and beds.  That one is usually in his crate, it fills the crate up.

His b-day was in August.  But he doesn't really need a new bed.  He's getting a new soccer ball for Christmas.  Now those he destroys! :lol:   We've gone through 3 already, just in a year! :lol:

Thanks guys for the sweet comments.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like he still loves his bed, he is so cute.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is too funny-- and it's so true, they think they are the same size even when they do get too big for stuff.  You have a cutie!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Those are great pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts