Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a sarcastic kind of way that is!!!!!!!! Roxy left me a nice big suprise!!  :oops:  Yea thats right she left a runny #2 for me to clean up! The worst thing is is that she didnt even whine for me to take her out 8O  No more pig feet for her for awhile!! On top of that she puked too!! I just gave her a dirty look lol Cant be mad at Momma for too long :roll:  She has me wrapped around her little paw :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I hope shes feeling better soon too!!! Shes acting fine lol Looked a little guilty this morning :?  I think it was just the pig foot because it was the first time Ive giving it to her and I dont think it agreed with her belly!! And thats what she puked up :(  It stinks because I have 4 left lol and 2 fresh pigs ears!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awww..Poor Roxy..I know I gave Chloe a raw marrow bone last week and it made her so sick..No runs but the vomiting was horrible..I nearly lost it a few times cleaning it up..Thank God for Natures Miracle!!
Give Roxy some hugs for me ..and some kisses too but wait til the puking is over lol.. Poor little angel

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor little girl; I know how bad I feel when I am sick like that so she must have been miserable.  At least I get to complain when I feel bad  :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Poor Roxy... Give her big hugs for me!

My two decided that they were done with raw.. lol Toby just basically starved until he had kibble and I didn't want to go back and forth between her and Toby.. Plus she dove into the bowl of kibble today so.. We'll see if we can keep a firm stool this time around...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kenya she is usually does really well on RAW I give it to her at night!! I dont know maybe she just has to get use to it!! It was a RAW pig foot and I have 2 RAW ears so maybe Ill try an ear in a few days and see how she does!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Poor baby!
My mother-in-law gave Henry a ham bone once, even though I asked her not to. :x
Any how, we woke up to puke and runny poo all over the kitchen!
Maybe it's the pork that their tummies don't like?
Z
p.s.
i really don't like my m-i-l!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Cindi, I'm sure it was probably cos she wasn't used to it, but like Honeyec, I wanted to say morning sickness too... :sick: Poor Roxy, Here's hoping our little Momma feels better..That was no fun to clean up, I'm sure....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts