Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And put Bee Bee in the bedroom with us last night.  My one sheltie sleeps in there too and she did just fine.

She's really becoming a little sweetheart.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yay Bee Bee, you are a good girl.  Glad to hear she is settling in.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...sounds like BeeBee is settling in nicely!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like Bee Bee is making herself right at home...Good girl Bee Bee  :clap:

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow, congrats! We have been talking about letting Mia sleep with us. Our cocker does not & I really wanted Mia to be able to sleep with us, especially me when I'm home alone. My hubby is a cop & works midnight shift. If someone tried to break in & they saw a big brindle boxer staring back at them!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my dogs just sleep on the floor in our room , not on the bed.  If they did my husband would have to go cause there wouldn't be any room left.  HA HA HA

·
Registered
291 Posts
ahh! lucky bee bee! It creates a unique bond! I never had an inside dog as a child but here in AZ there is no logical reason to an outside dog, i cant sleep w/o my pup

~stephanie :lol:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yay Bee Bee!!! Chance would love it if he could sleep with us but i have to wait a little while longer. We tried it about a week ago and he peed on our bed in the middle of the night. So once he gets a little older he will sleep with us. He loves to be close. Layla really likes her crate and doesnt like to be as close to us...she would rather be by herself in her crate. I think she feels safe in there. But then again she is quite a bit younger than Chance!

·
Registered
270 Posts
BOTH of my pups sleep with me.  They are the BEST snuggle bunnies ever.  My boyfriend works for 24hrs...hes a firefighter, and on his days off a paramedic....so it is so nice to have my Boxers sleep with me.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Tink and Hector sleep up with me when Emmet is on duty (he's Army).  Like Stephanie I feel a LOT safer with the two of them up with me when I'm alone overnight.  Emmet is actually going to be gone from tonight until Monday, so they won't know their luck, getting to sleep with me for 4 nights in a row!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am not sure how ya'll sleep with boxers.  They are noisy buggers and snore like there's no tomorrow and even though Zara is small she seems to want to take up 3/4 of the bed.  I am happy for her to sleep in her box and when we mention to her that it is "Bed Time", she is off to the door for wees and then puts herself in her box.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I literally sleep like the dead, so it's no bother to me!  I've slept through house alarms, smoke alarms, storms, babies crying, several parties and a terracotta flower pot being thrown through my mothers kitchen window!  (I didn't even wake up when the police arrived - first I heard of it was the next morning when I got up, ha ha!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts