Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And we picked a different puppy!!! lol When we got up there we compared the last two girls and the reverse brindle was a BEAST! She was HUGE! And we looked at a little semi flashy fawn and we loved her! Here are pictures of the new girl we decided on. She's going to be Mia anyways Sooo here is my new precious soon-to-be baby!!

Me and Mia

Mia on my shoulder

Me and a friend - She's getting Mia's brother!

My boyfriend holding Mia... You can see how much more comfortable she is with me..  :wink:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh she is adorable!! And what a flashy little girl she is!! EXACTLY what I want in my next pup but I want a male lol

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
June 15th.. It's going to feel like forever!!

It works out really well though because we're going on vacation from June 2nd to June 9th.

·
Registered
616 Posts
She's adorable!  I'm glad you went to see them....that is the best way to pick the right puppy for you.  I'm sure it's hard to wait that long especially when she's that cute.

That's good that your friend is taking her brother.  She will always have someone to play with that is her age!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, she is a doll.I love that little speckled nose of hers....Her coloring loks great too..Be interesting to see how she looks as she gets older....

·
Registered
977 Posts
Beautiful little girl - just like her new Mommy i should add! Congratulations on making your choice! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts