Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I am feeling totally exhausted because yesterday myself, my boyfriend and his mum went to Crufts and of course we went on the day of the working group judging so that we could see all of the boxers! We've come back with loads of freebies and loads of goodies for Daisy! We had a great day out!
Something really exciting though- the boxer that won best of breed and went through to the working group judging was from Daisy's breeder! We were really excited that the best of breed at Crufts 2007 is probably some relation to Daisy! Yey!
I really enjoyed watching the agility and heelwork to music! I'm determined that one day, Daisy will be there in the arena at Crufts strutting her stuff! How cool would it be though to see a white boxer taking part? Oh, it's good to dream! We'd better get training!

Heather

·
Registered
905 Posts
Can you enter White Boxers in shows in the UK?  In Ireland their IKC papers are endorsed to say that they can't be bred from or shown, apart from agility.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time. I know some other people that went and they were all singing the praises of the boxer that won Best in Breed. And how lovely that Daisey comes from the same breeder....I knew she was something special...

I also was under the impression that like here, whites couldn't be shown other than agility, maybe I'm wrong tho. It would be nice to see whites participate in more....

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I think whites can take part in ANY event EXCEPT conformation. Correct me if Im wrong! This includes agility, obedience and freestyle which Im assuming shes talking about(heelwork to music)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's correct that white boxers can't be shown but they can take part in agility and I assume that they can participate in the heelwork to music and obedience too.
That's the sort of thing I would love to do with Daisy to help get the white boxer recognised!

Heather

1 - 5 of 5 Posts