Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not a doggie lol... though i wish lol

For our 2 year anniversary drew got me a bunny (i wanted one lol, it wasnt out of the blue lol).  His name is Hamilton, Hammy or ham for short lol, we adopted him from the humane society and he is awesome.  WELL, we have been talking about getting him a gf (he is fixed, but he needs a friend).  I sent in a questionnaire and they are suppose to call me this week to set up a date to meet the bunny candidates.

I thought i would get ppls opinion on some of my choices for bunnie girls...

Tiffany

Mae

lil miss

juju

iris

coco

G

·
0 Posts
Wow beautiful rabbits. I have a fancy for Guinea Pigs. My wife made me give mine away. We recently moved to Michigan and I ad to decide between the dogs or guinea pigs. it was a hard decision.... But they are beauts.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
juju looks like a stuffed toy haha

i think iris is the best one :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"70280 said:
juju looks like a stuffed toy haha
:rofl: I was going to ask how you got that stuffed thing that lays on my daughters bed! Is that real?  :lol:

All the others are real cute!  :D

G

·
0 Posts
I like Coco!  I was always scared of bunnies   :(    When i was little one tried to bite me.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Juju is stunning! I tend to like Dutch rabbits like Tiffany, Lil Miss and Coco. They are often right little characters! I've never owned a Dutch rabbit, at the minute I have an orange Rex called Dylan but he lives at my mum's house. When we have Dutch rabbits at work (I work at Pets At Home a pet superstore!) they always seem to have such wonderful temperaments and characters!
I don't know if that helps you at all! Hammy is cute by the way!

Heather

1 - 18 of 18 Posts