Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello from ny.  just found out my family of 7 is going to get bigger! we couldnt be more excited. in three weeks we will be getting our new boxer puppy.  i hope its a girl. living in a house with 6 males is getting to be a little to much testosterone.lol. mama wants a baby girl.  :( .  my boyfriend isnt offering anymore information. happy valentines day!!!!!! my children and i had a boxer given to us at the age of 9. he was such a good boy.... we miss him so much. nicky died 2 years ago. we have thought of him so often. it still hurts.  all my children are 12 and under... we needed a doggie.  i a bit worried about the training but i am sure that we will be fine. i have raised 5 boys our new baby will fit right in. well here goes nothin!!!!! hope to hear from all of you with some great tips!!! [align=justify]

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WELCOME!!! I have a female and she is sooo good! She could have more manners lol Where abouts in NY do you live? I live in NY. Dutchess County!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congratulations on your soon to be new family member...Once you have been owned by a boxer, there is no other choice..With 6 males you definitely need another female voice, or bark...Lol....

We look forward to hearing more about the new arrival & of course....we love pictures......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once you have been owned by a boxer, there is no other choice!!!!  isnt that the truth? i am writing you from sunny and warm wny!!! lol. i wish.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
We live in eastern ny lol Maybe we arent that far away and we could plan a playdate

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome!!!From Buffalo/Cheektowaga
Congrats on your new addition.

Why is your boyfriend keeping this a secret from you- I would think it should be a "family" decision and a great chance for you to get to know your breeder beforehand.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Welcome from NYC... I hope you get a girl too... I have a girl and so does my sister and they are great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts