Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my pups have an upset belly.

Bo poopied in the house...rather loose looking...and get this...right on my freaking purse!  Now I have to get a new one because it's a fabric one and it kinda soaked in and it's soo gross...ewwww!

Jetta is puking up bile and stuff...

Only thing I can think of is they ate some grass or leaves outside...both are obsessed with both items- Mike said he had to pull some long grass out of Jetta's butt this morning...so I know she has eaten some recently...sigh...

It sucks when both pups are feeling sick

·
Registered
204 Posts
That sucks...I am sorry to hear that. I have always wondered why they love eating grass and leaves? How are they now? Hopefully better.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hope they are feeling better!  Ours eat grass (Teaki the most) usually when she isn't feeling well.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hope they recover soon.  One sick dog is too much, not to mention two.  A Boxer we looked at to possibly adopt three weeks ago peed twice in my purse.  It was open, on the floor at Petco.  I guess I'm lucky there was no poop.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put them in the crates during the evening last night, and then had them in bed to keep calm til about 7:30....they seem to be better this morning...I'm going to hold off on food til morning...I don't think a little fast will hurt them and I don't want to upset their boxer bellies.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Gaby loves to eat grass and leaves to, but she has never got sick from it thank god!...with my previous girl Sexy, she would eat grass also and I would be guaranteed to be woken up at 3am to her puking it up.. :roll:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Both of mine love grass....Try a wee bit of pumpkin, that generally works well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts