Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to let you all know that I am officially married as of yesterday!!!!  Lilly was a perfect doll!!!  I added a few pix to my album from the BIG DAY!!!  There are two of Lilly and my hubby (YAY!!!) and the girls and one of my hubby and I and the girls and one of my hubby and I!!!  I'll get more pics up later today!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
780 Posts
The pictures look great but when I clicked on them for a larger view a different picture came up.  Maybe I am doing something wrong.  You both look so happy on the beach, what a beautiful setting for your wedding.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
It happened to me too :oops:  You look beautiful though!! When I clicked on the first pic a little fawn puppy came up?!?!?! Whos that?? lol :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congrats Liz, it looked like a lovely day..I don't know why, but for some reason all of us can't seem to open the pics! We are getting someone elses when we do..Not your fault, something with the photo gallery.... :(

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats!!!  Go and enjoy yourselves!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see the problem that you're having now!!!  I got one added (not sure if it worked or not), but now everytime I try to add pics someone else's pics come up (are added?!)

ADMIN---HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you fix this so I can get these pix up?

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Congratulations!  Beautiful family portrait; can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IT'S FIXED!!!  I got the pix up!!!  Fell free to check them out!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like a wonderful wedding; the pictures are amazing.  All four of your girls are beautiful.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
YOU GUYS LOOK FANTASTIC....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thankx!!!  We thought these regular ole digital cam pix are great to!!!  Can't ait to get the pro pix back!!!  The wedding people are gonna post them online.  When they post them online, I'll post the link so you guys can check out the pro pix.

Liz and Lilly

1 - 20 of 26 Posts