Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a couple different places in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
We found an apartment that will let us have Molly and Summer for a $150 pet deposit and $25 pet rent a month!
It also goes by income so we wouldnt be living outside of our means as far as our home goes.
The best part about it is that its a town home and they are really nice and in a very nice area.
The main tow truck company out there just happens to be hiring and said my boyfriend had a GREAT chance at getting a job considering he is already chauffeur licensed and has 4 years experience. I can pursue my goal of becoming a CNA while they pay ME. So after he gets his taxes back we are saying so long to Detroit (Thank GAWD)

Also I had a question.
How can I get Molly to poo outside? The snow is acting as a redirect to her and she wont go potty outside but she will in the house HELP!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Shovel a path for her and she will have her own little space to do her business.  This worked for me, in Dallas we dont get much snow so my dogs are kinda scared of it.  I have to do this when it snows.
-Rich

G

·
0 Posts
My husband says "wanna rent our basement"  We are in Kalamazoo too...what tow truck company?  A lot of them around here are kinda...rude...

Which townhomes are they?  what side of town?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL no renting of the basement and the tow company is McDonalds towing. The apts. are in Portage called Centre street village. I know that most tow companies are rude, as a matter of fact the one he works for out here... some of the road services wont even call if they know a certain dispatcher is working.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
However we could set up some play dates!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
well thats wonderful !!! sounds like a great thing all around for all 4 of you !!! :D

rain here in hawaii does that samething to the dogs..esp Isis she hates it and will do anything NOT to go out there lol....we make her go anyway and she stands there like someones shoooting her with a bb gun...kind of funny...since she loves water...

i am from mass so we always had alot of snow...id shovel an area also...and when she poops again (if) take it out there and put it in the area you shveled..shell get the picture eventually:D

good luck

G

·
0 Posts
YAY, more boxers for my babies to play with!  There are no actual dog parks, and none that I know of that are fenced in here in Kzoo...but...if your babies don't run away and such, there is a park right next door to us with a big open field that is partially fenced in...Lots of pet stores in town too...Petsmart, Petco, Discount Pet Center (2 of em), MV pets, Pet Supply Plus (2 of em), Bark 5th ave, Uptown Pets and I think that may be it...lots of good food!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts