Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! We are brand new to the site and could not be more excited! This is a great place to share our pictures and love of boxers! We were on for hours checking out everyones albums. Too many beautiful boxers!!!

If you have'nt guessed our pups name is Tyson.This is our second boxer, we lost our first to cancer and were heartbroken over it, when it came time Tyson found his way into our hearts, he was the runt of the litter and from what we were told no one wanted him! We fell in love instantly!

It has'nt always been a fairytale, we almost lost Tyson. At about six months he got Parvo, it was tramatic for us we were emotionally drained and fought like hell to keep him alive, the vet did'nt have a good prognosis but we beat the odds!! It was well worth it our pup is now 18 months old. He is a second son to us,sleeps with us in bed and thinks he is a 75lb lap dog!! That is a short synopsis of our story

Again we are so excited to be on and look forward to interacting with mutal boxer lovers!!!

Nathan and Stephanie

·
Registered
948 Posts
Awee.. Welcome to the forum.. I've heard parvo is a P.I.T.A..  Glad he is soo much better! I think we deserve some photos of him.. :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Your Tyson sounds like he has been thru the mill, bless his heart. Glad that he is fine and I am sorry for your loss with your other boxer...Feel free to jump in any time with questions, comments, and silly stories, if you are owned by a boxer, you have stories..We have a training chat most Wed nites, and a free form chat on Sun nites. Stop in any time...Oh yea, we are picture fanatics, in case you couldn't tell, pics make us smile..... :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome!  I am sorry for the loss of your boxer, it is never easy to see them go. I am happy to hear though that tyson is well. Please feel free ask any questions and be sure to post pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, as everyone said you will love it here and get some great info.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your previous Boxer.  It's glad to hear that Tyson made it through the Parvo...he's a fighter.  Can't wait to see pictures!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you everyone

thank you everyone for your wonderful responses , hope we did our album right our pics should be under tyson or nate487. I usually consider myself computer savy but there are always new challenges. Some of you had posted RIP pictures,sorry to hear about your loss, our hearts go out to you.

Thanks again for the huge welcome!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts