Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from the vet.  Dungy needed to get a heartworm pill and his bordatella.  

OHH MY... he weighs 50 lbs.  He is 8 months old... to be honest idk if that is big for 8 months but the last time i weighed him, he was in the 30s lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Patch is 11mo and is just over 50lbs.. I would say Dungy is a *bit* big but not too bad :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I thought they looked about the same size!  Felix is 50 lbs at 1 year, but Dungy was even a little taller than Felix wasn't he?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boxer_Love\";p=\"114545 said:
O whoa...what a big boy! Now you can just buy your heartworm pills my 6 or 12 month packs lol How big were his parents?
trust me... i was so excited about being able to buy the heartworm in bulk lol.

lol... i think they said his dad was 90 and mom was 70... He seems small to me lol... must be ALOT of muscle lol

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Soccergk1987\";p=\"114552 said:
[quote="Boxer_Love\";p=\"114545":2ivmg6nu]O whoa...what a big boy! Now you can just buy your heartworm pills my 6 or 12 month packs lol How big were his parents?
trust me... i was so excited about being able to buy the heartworm in bulk lol.

lol... i think they said his dad was 90 and mom was 70... He seems small to me lol... must be ALOT of muscle lol[/quote:2ivmg6nu]

LOL too funny! I went and bought Bub the 12 months supply recently so I dont have to worry about ordering it so soon LOL.

Oh, so decent size parents...It is prolly muscle LOL

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thats about the size of Patch's parents.. I hope that once we get a playmate for Patch he will gain some more muscle :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dungy is getting big Laura....Course muscle weighs more than fat, don't forget that one..But he may be going thru a growing streak as well and likely will slow down soon....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts