Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i took my mom over to meet the girls for the first time ever and guess what i come home to? Reese pee'd and poo'd in the kennel, then her and Savannah decided to play in it. Yup i come home to a stinky house, and my mom gets to meet my girls all covered in poo :roll: What a day! Savannah though i am happy to report went up to my mother a few times for lovins...but scurried away quickly :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
jjtac\";p=\"49242 said:
You should have looked at your mom and yelled SURPRISE!!!
ROTFLMAO =))

Sorry that happened Andrea, I guess Murphys law applies when we want things to go well.  Glad to hear Savannah is making an effort.

·
Registered
526 Posts
the lab/shepard we had did this at the groomers... they ended up having to rewash him all over... its irritating but kinda funny

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Andrea, I think you have my luck! If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!  :p

Sorry it didn't go too well with the first meeting. At least Savannah seems to be coming around. You will look back and laugh at this one day!  :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah-mom laughed at me the whole time i was trying to get the girls outside without having them get crap all over the carpet or myself. Then laughed at me as Reese ran past me when i was trying to get the kennel tray outside to hose down. So i have steamed my carpets and stairs and are waiting for them to dry so i can go BACK over it again....and maybe one more time before bed!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, what a first impression Andrea...I know it wasn't funny, but you know, we have to laugh or we would probably go insane.... :) Hopefullly this doesn't totally turn your mom off of your babies

·
Registered
780 Posts
I know it didn't seem funny to you but I am sure they had a good time while you were gone!  8O  :D   It is so hard to be mad at those little faces no matter what they do!!!  I think that is what keeps those ornery boxers alive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts