Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diesel never ceases to amaze me. Our pug chyna barks...constantly. at people across the street, people in the yard next door, and any other unfamiliar noise.
But Diesel will just go check out what she's barking at, stare at it for a few minutes, and go find something better to do. Yay!!

And last night, I'm having dinner, while watching some tv on the couch, and he jumped up next to me, sniffed my food, then laid his head on my lap and went to sleep. He didn't try to eat my food, or even stare at me like Chyna does.

I was so worried that all her bad/annoying habits would rub off on him, but I guess not!

I'm so happy with him I can't even describe it! <3

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea for Diesel being such a good boy! I like the fact that he checks first before even considering barking, Samson usually does that...And not botrhering you while you are eating? Well that's awesome....Way to go Diesel..... :clap:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Way to go Diesel, good boy!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Way to go Diesel!!!

That's what I was afraid of when I got Roxy...at the time I lived with my mom and she has an Australian Terrier and a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix.  They were both under a year old at the time, but they had a lot of really bad habits, the worst being they weren't housebroken or crate-trained.  I was afraid Roxy would catch on to their bad habits or be impossible to housebrake but she didn't follow a single thing they did.  I was surprised.

Diesel, you be a good boy for mommy...and be a leader, not a follower!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
There is a pug that lives across the street from us and she is constantly barking when someone walks by... especially another dog... She doesnt let up!

Jessie just stares out the window at her...  like what the hell is wrong with you!

My sister and I always joke around like what Maggie and Jessie must be thinking when other dogs are barking at them and they just stare at them.

like Maggie says "YEAH, WE GET IT, THERES SOMEONE OUT THERE!"  

and Jessie will say "Do you mind, were trying to get some shuteye over here!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts