Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

what a rescue dog brings to your life

9K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Barbs2Ks 
We have brothers that came from a breeder, Bam and Eddie.
Our son has moved out on his own and took Bam to live with him and Eddie has just moped around and started suffering separation anxiety. We never even thought about getting another dog because Eddie just doesn't get along well with other dogs besides his brother. Any way one of my wife's co-workers saw an "I Love my Boxer" magnet on her locker and began asking questions. Come to find out she had a 9 month old female, June Bug " Junnie" that is a rambunctious puppy. They are about to have their first baby and are afraid Junnie will hurt the baby so they had to get rid of her. The pound was in her very near future if they couldn't find a home so we decided to take her and see how it goes. We figured that if Eddie just couldn't get along with her we would find a good home. Well, low and behold, Eddie took right up with her. I think she is gonna be just the companion he needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.