Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so all the focus so far has been on what our fuzzbutts are wearing for Halloween, so now it's our turn.  What are you going to dress as for Halloween?

This year, I'm going as Slave Leia (the gold bikini costume!).  I'm feeling reeaaallllly nervous about it, but I've wanted to dress up as that for years so this year I just said feck it, I'm doing it!  A HUGE gang of us all dress up and go out every year and we always have a ball.  Here's some of our very rowdy female contingent last year- I'm dressed as Hermione Granger!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I'm just going as myself this year, well every year really.

We're having a big thing at the church and I'm going to help out there.  Also, my son is 13 and really dosen't care for the dressing up/going out thing.

All of your group is just beautiful! :wink:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Wow you guys look great!!!!!  Ya know I use to do this before I had my daughter.  Funny how you let fun things like this slip away sometimes.  We have not planned for Halloween this year except "kid things", but I think a plan for next year (adult only) is in order.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Eimear, your group looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics of everyone this year...We are going to be very boring, stay at home, no dress up, heck we probably won't even get any trick or treaters...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I so want to be a bubble bee not sure what hubby is going to be.....Pushing for bumble bee we are having a Party for the kids were little friends come over and then us adults mingle while the kids keep each other happy it is a win win....lol will send pics

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Still trying to track pics down from our last Haloweenie but here is my GF's Aunt. I thought she did a great job.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I still need ideas! I have a party to go to saturday night and I'm still not sure. I'm leaning towards a punk rocker. The costumes can't be store bought, so I really need ideas! The white trash thing sounds interesting too. What are you doing for that?  :roll:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I am going to be a ladybug this year. My bf and i have always go to halloween partyies the weekend before halloween then take my daughter trick or treating on Halloween. I have to have my costume lengthened this year though, a bit too short for my taste.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow..Lucy looks great! Did she have the vitavetavegamin?  :lol:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"40759 said:
Eimear, your group looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics of everyone this year...We are going to be very boring, stay at home, no dress up, heck we probably won't even get any trick or treaters...
If you dressed your babies up you have to at least put something on to amuse them. it is only fair since they had to go through it ;-)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Wow...great costumes! I wish I did fun stuff like that...but, it's always been kid focused...our greatest fun was dressing the dogs up for the board contest!LOL!  This year we will probably be home because they are expecting snow and Pua is going to be pretty little to be out in anything like that...ho hum...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"40820":3fgzjxkf]Wow..Lucy looks great! Did she have the vitavetavegamin?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Mizorie\";p=\"40822 said:
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"40759":q0axshj9]Eimear, your group looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics of everyone this year...We are going to be very boring, stay at home, no dress up, heck we probably won't even get any trick or treaters...
If you dressed your babies up you have to at least put something on to amuse them. it is only fair since they had to go through it ;-)[/quote:q0axshj9]

Lol, I suppose that would be only fair, huh? Odd thing is, both of mine really seemed to enjoy their dress up time!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Sarah's going to be Little Red Riding Hood

We don't dress up but my neighbor is going to be this HUGE NAME TAG... you know... "Hello My Name Is..."

She showed me this... and I'd LOVE to do it IF hubby is up for it!! LOL

Bun In The Oven

Bun Maker

She had a miscarriage but would have been as far along as me and was going to dress up as one of those Troll Dolls LOL I couldn't!! LOL

·
Registered
294 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"40766 said:
My halloween costume white trash though, it'll be good. lol
That's what I'm going as too!  Most of the time I don't dress up for halloween, I'm bit of a party pooper at times.  Last year at the last minute I decided to go as white trash, but only had a black garbage bag so just went as trash.  Taped all sorts of items you would find in a garbage can to myself...so this year since we're going to a different party with a different group of people, I've decided to just be white trash!  Same concept, only with a white garbage bag :)

Last year (my friend in the whoopie cushion outfit was hungry and wanted to eat the piece of cheese that was taped on me)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"40906 said:
Lol, I suppose that would be only fair, huh? Odd thing is, both of mine really seemed to enjoy their dress up time!
What? Willow are you telling me that you would not have a fun time dressing up as a complete wierd person,object or thing, allowing you to let your self go and let us all see how silly you can be?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Bri, oh yea, many times in the past I have done that....Didn't have to dress up sometimes  :lol: I think almost getting 86'd from a bar for throwing darts at someone qualifies.... 8O

1 - 20 of 38 Posts