Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sonny hung out with me while i worked out! im about to go out to lunch with my mom and sis then we're gonna burn off some energy outside in the yard. then he'll probaly come with me to the girlfriend's famile's christmas tree lot tonight

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Hubby took her out to potty at 6am this morning. I got up at 6:15am and fed her a bit of ground turkey and beef and yogurt. And around 7:15, took her out around the neighborhood for more potty. Before I left, I let her in my son's room to sleep more with him. I asked my son to put air in my daughter's bike tires so that Leila and I can go biking around the neighborhood this afternoon.

·
Registered
577 Posts
slept in (in the bed) as today starts our holiday vacation, went for a short run, then to the nearby schoolyard where they can run off lead for about about 15 minutes. Home, breakfast and now they are snoozing again. About to wrap their Christmas presents.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NICE ..

WELL MINES GOT A BIG SNUGGLES.. THIS MORNING . , AND A LITTLE BREAKFAST .. ALSO I LITTLE BIT OF SPRAY FOR THE FLEAS ..
THERE WAITING FOR THE AFTERNON TO GO FOR A WALK ARROUND THE AREA AlSO..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slept in (in the bed) as today starts our holiday vacation, went for a short run, then to the nearby schoolyard where they can run off lead for about about 15 minutes. Home, breakfast and now they are snoozing again. About to wrap their christmas presents.

oohhh ,,.. I forgot to wrap the cristmas presents ...lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hannah got her morning play time, breakfast and then played with the cats. Things are super slow at work so I think I'm going to sneak away and take her to the dog park. Shhhh don't tell anyone. ;-)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Aspen went to the dog park for an hour first thing this morning with her good buddy Winston (unneutered Vizsla, Aspen LOVES unneutered males, she's such a flirt!). Then we came home and did some nose work with treats hidden under boxes (she has to sit in the bedroom while I put the boxes out in the living room and put treats under one box, then I tell her to "go look" and she searches through the boxes for her treats), then she had chicken for breakfast, chewed on a smoked bone, now she's sleeping on her bed in front of the space heater.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Bella woke up and woke me up at 7, then I took her out for her business in the morning. After that came inside had her breakfast. Went upstairs to snuggle with my hubby while I got ready for work. Before I left for work, I took her out for a potty break and played out in the yard for a bit. I left and hubby came and got her to take her inside. Now I just came home (early from work), she is chewing her bone. :)

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
Laney had an extra long walk this morning because the weather was warm! Then she snoozed on the couch all morning while I did some house cleaning. She always gets her mid-morning snack. Gotta admit, she has been a good girl for me today.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I gave Reeko the cold shoulder {{{shrugs shoulders}}} the brat pis*sed on my foot this morning.....guess that's what I get for buying him a coat :crazy: LMAO He's lucky I love him oh so much!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Unfortunatly I am not home (at my parents for Christmas), but Lexi is with hubby. Today, they (Lexi and Jordan) went ice fishing! They are out on the lake at a friends cabin. She is having a blast with her 'brother' Xavier, and best friend (a siberian) Tuska. Of course she had her breakfast in the AM before they went off on their adventure.

·
Registered
436 Posts
This morning hubby and I cuddled with Jackyl. We took him out to go potty at 6am and went for a walk. We cuddled some more. We played with toys on the floor for a bit. At 10am Jackyl got his kibble, vitamins, supplements, and yogurt. Afterwards we went potty. Then we played some more. In the afternoon i brushed Jackyls hair and had cuddles. We practiced training for awhile. Then we had a walk and played more. At 6pm Jackyl had dinner. We had another walk. We then played again on the floor.

As you can see my day revolved around my boy.. i even forgot about the laundry

·
Registered
464 Posts
I let him open a Hanukkah/Early Christmas/Solstice present today, to discover it was a toy we already have (can't hurt having multiples some times as a back up!)

We also had lots of snuggles while waiting for Daddy to finish being awesome this morning, as well as seeing his first deer in person. I was actually shocked the deer was more interested in him, than he was in the deer. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Around 6:30am Lee took Serenity out, then after they came inside she got her morning dose of her medicine. She played with Lee and Rhys for a little bit while I helped Maddie get ready for school. Then she got to go for a car ride when we brought Miss M to school. We got home and fed her breakfast around 9am and now she is snoring next to me on the couch all snuggled up with her new toy that we gave to her last night as an early Christmas present!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts