Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo a little puppy either a sheltie or a collie puppy was playing along the fence line behind my house...my house backs up to a really busy road, being the dog lover that I am, I couldnt leave it out there...So I brought it in, fed it, and now am trying to locate its family.  I rode around thinking that the family would be looking for it...NOTHING...I cannot keep this dog, I dont know what to do...any help????

·
Registered
942 Posts
my first step would be to call all the local vets and shelters, let them know you've found the dog...hopefully the owners will call looking for it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted it on craigslist and I think I found its owner.............fingers crossed they are going to supply me details about it!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dog made it back to the original owner, it was not chipped, but they showed me pics of her and I was happy to give her back to them...their daughter let her out the front door and didnt tell anyone :)  and they just thought she was sleeping...sooooo I was like if I find her again lol, I will find her another home lol lol lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad you found the owners.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i went through that about 2 weeks ago..standing outside in my garage( big door was open)..i was reaching up taking my surfboard down..and somehting hit my leg..i almost dropped my board it freaked me out haha..i looked and 2 little puppies are there..im like ooooooook .. so i took a piece of paper and wrote in BIG letters ..FOUND 2 PUPPIES...put it on my garage...put one on the mailboxes...posted on craigslist the next morning..etc..no one out there at all..no one knocked on doors...all our front doors are in a row..

the next afternoon i had decided that if i didnt find the owner that i would give them to one of the 6 zilllion people that called...

i went out to get the mail..and they slipped out the gate...so i walked around looking for them and 3 doors down there was a couple pulling out of their driveway..i said have you seen 2 puppies? the guy says "they are ours they just came home 8O we leave them outside in the yard all day"

"DUDE THEY ARE 11 WEEKS OLD WTF THEY JUST CAME HOME? ALMOST 2 DAYS LATER?" YOU DIDNT KNOCK ON DOORS? WALK AROUND AND CALL THEM? SEE THE SIGNS? is it b/c they are pure pit and you didnt want people to know you had them? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr( pits are not allowed to have on base .. but other breeds are  :roll: )

:roll: PEOPLE ARE STRANGE ARENT THEY?..I'm glad you found the owners (i think haha)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
they were so sweet too..now when i see the guy or wife which is about everyday i just roll my eyes like " i can imagine what kind of parents you are too  :roll: "

we live on a dead end lol..in a crator !! there isnt ffar the pups could have gone...

they are super cute ...weirdo people !!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Some people, that's all I can say....

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are the type of people who just let their kids run the streets, or dont pay attention to them and they get into something they are supposed to.  I know where LEtte is at all times...As soon as I hear her feet hit the fence I am outside and she has her ears down and its like her legs are broken and she cant move lol...and when I am not home my husband keeps an eye on her, or she is in her crate.

I just cant imagine a member of my family running the streets and I am not looking for them.  (cause well she is a member of my family.)  People never cease to amaze me!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts