Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a breeder in Tenn who is a member of the Ga boxer club and frequently shows here.  

http://www.tealcrestboxers.com/home.html

I e-mailed her and told her a little about myself and asked her several questions.  She has responded several times and i really like her manner and info.  

This is one of the e-mails she sent to me:

"Hello Jean, I am not located in GA but TN but am a memebr of Georgia Boxer Club.  I don't plan on having a litter for at least a year so timing may not be what your looking for.  You sound like a very responsible person looking for the right things in a litter/puppy.  I test all my breeding boxers to the American Boxer Club health guidelines and have for 3 generations of my lineage.  also I have all my dogs tested to teh American Temeperment Testing Society guidelines as well making sure that temperment is of utmost.  All puppies are raised in my house and have been extremly socialized in the up bringing.  I also have the puppies temperment tested at 7 weeks and try to match the temperment to the needs of the perspective puppy people.  I do have people who are on waiting list for my puppies especially since I do Obediecne and agility I have peope specifically looking for puppies who wil lbe good in those areas. "

·
Registered
186 Posts
she sounds like a very responsible breeder and raiser of pups. i love it when breeders raise the pups in their home.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I checked out her website and was quite impressed...Gorgous dogs! Great pedigrees in her line too...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got some great feedback from [whispering]Boxercrazy  there were several people who actually know her - through the lists and in shows etc.  nothing but good things to say.  So I feel pretty confident that she would give me a great puppy.  

if it works out then that would be awesome.

We'll see what happens in the next year.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have added her to my list of breeders that I would recomend, needless to say it's a short list..Lol...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts