Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,  Im new to the forums so sorry if this question has been asked a million times.  I was just wondering what everyone feeds their Boxers?  

I am feeding mine a couple different Prairie dry foods from Nature Variety.  Either New Zealand Venison Meal and Millet or Chicken Meal and Rice.

Now you can get to know my pups...  I have 3 of them, 2 pure bread Boxers and 1 Boxer Lab mix.

My 3 hooligans.

Ernie(8years)--->Anna(15months)--->Isabella(mix)(6months)

They just all had to be on the bed

Ernie and Anna(one of my favorite pictures)

Isabella

Thanks for taking the time and going over my post.
Have a good one.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We feed Pruina ProPlan Sensitive Skin and Stomach formula.  It doesn't have wheat or corn or chicken, which all give my pup problems! :roll:   He has done really well on it, I like it a lot. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
We feed Nutro Ultra Puppy. We tried many when we started weaning, and this seems to be the one he can tolerate and he likes. We'll see what happens in the future, but for now it is working.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your babies are beautiful!

I feed my girl Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
They are adorable! Welcome to our wonderful forum.
I feed the HPP raw food to my dogs.  I have used Wellness, California Natural, and My Masters Choice in the past.

Nano

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Isabella is sooo cute;) Anna and Ernie(love his name) are gorgeous!!!! I fed Prairie too at one point!! It got a lil expensive tho lol With Miss Piggy! It was close to 50bucks for a 24lb bag and that didnt last too long!

·
Registered
42 Posts
We feed or pups a mix of canidae and beneful. Getting ready to switch to California Natural just to change it up.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I feed Moorea EVO, and dehydrated raw patties.  It helps alot with allergies because there is no grain in the diets.  I feed her 3 times a day.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Piper is currently eating Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lovers Soul...and she was previously on Merrick Puppy Plate.  I am mixing it up to give her some variety, but will likely go back to Merrick eventually.  She loves both!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I feed a mixture:
Platinum Royal Food (a German dry food - categorized) mixed with a potatoe-fruit-mash in the morning.
Potatoe-vegetable-mash with raw meat, in the evening

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Purina One for Sensitive Stomachs.  Charlie's tummy is sensitive and Sadie will eat anything so we them both the same.  I've tried 2 different kinds of Canidae, Chicken Soup, Solid Gold, and a few others.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We are currently feeding our 7mo Cooper Royal Canin Puppy for large breeds. He gets 1.5 - 2 cups twice a day (morning and night).  We put a bit of water in it too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm using Eukanuba Puppy for Medium Breed dogs....not only does Rox love it, but apparently so does my girlfriends 2 year old lab mutt!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I'm feeding Duke (boxer) and Chipper (lab) Purina Pro Plan Selects Salmon and Brown Rice; so far, so good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts