Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a few designated chat nights? We know it is tough to get a good day for everryone, so we thought about setting up certain times for designated chat time. We used to have chat on Wed evening starting at 7..i think that was the time. If anyone has a suggestion on what days and times would work best please let us know and hopefully we can get something together.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm open to almost any nite and I think it's a shame not to use our chat room more...We've gotten away from having designated nites, so let's get this up and going again! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I tried that yesterday,& O Boy let me tell you what.They was only 5-6 people in there and "MAN" they was typing 956,6894,158 MPH & I was/can only read like .099 MPH  :lol: So I guess you can figure out rest.................I never caught but about 1/1000000000th of it  :lol:  :lol:

But yes I would join in that room occasionally when you all are in there.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I have a DVR... lol so anytime is good!! LOL Really... the later the better for me but I know that's impossible so... what ever you guys come up with... I'll work my other things around that!

I remeber the designated chat nights... I was just thinking about that last night... wondering what happened to them. I use the chat room though!! I few of us were in it last night and a day or two before that... and I'm hardly on... so I thought it was getting used more!?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="Brutuss\";p=\"46780":1ea3v8vu]I tried that yesterday,& O Boy let me tell you what.They was only 5-6 people in there and "MAN" they was typing 956,6894,158 MPH & I was/can only read like .099 MPH

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha Brutuss you did well...we were talking fast...and harassing Slobound about things haha..making the window bigger makes it easier..

sounds like a great idea !!!! few nights ..

he said 9346347638 mph hahahaha

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
[quote="Brutuss\";p=\"46780":2lj74iyo]I tried that yesterday,& O Boy let me tell you what.They was only 5-6 people in there and "MAN" they was typing 956,6894,158 MPH & I was/can only read like .099 MPH

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"46896 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha Brutuss you did well...we were talking fast...and harassing Slobound about things haha..making the window bigger makes it easier..

sounds like a great idea !!!! few nights ..

he said 9346347638 mph hahahaha
Brutuss, you did just fine in the chat room.  Half the time we're laughing at each other anyway.  Wait - maybe they're all just laughing at me?  KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so lets do this guys. Everyone post what times are good for them. once i get a few responses we will move from there. how does that sound?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ok...Monday thru Thursday nights after 9pm EST works for me!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I'll give it a try, been in chat a couple times and I know just how Brutuss feels 8O But if you guys can put up with my response time....... Monday thru Friday eves EST are good for me. Weekends not so much, it's the only time I see DH :D

G

·
0 Posts
moday evenings  after 4 eastern time. . . .tues or thurs aftes  11 saturdays  ok

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Brutuss, you did just fine in the chat room.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"46967 said:
well unless you get that stray weirdo that pretends to be someone they arent just for fun..
Seriously Ky that was the funniest thing I've heard in a while!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts