Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went to the Patterson's Boxer Meetup on Sat & met a lot of great peole and wonderful boxers...Unfortunately Samson did not do very well. He was soo overwhelmed by the exhuberence of them all that he was on the defensive the whole time we were there....My senior does better in smaller groups as we figured out, best with one on one..Some dogs are like that, but there was no way to know until we went....
Anyways, here is one of many pictures that we took, more are posted on my photobucket acct.. It would take me forever to post them all as sadly I am on dial up...                                  

·
Registered
220 Posts
That looks so fun to be standing around with a bunch of good looking dogs!!!  Sorry to hear that Samson felt defensive but you are a good owner to notice his weaknesses and to respect them.  From what I read he will have his own small group to be comfortable in!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We really had a great time & yes I plan on going back...Marq and I talked about it and we decided that I will take Angel to the meetups and he will stay at home with Samson.. But occasionally we both will go and Samson still will stay at home...It's not his fault, he just doesn't handle all the excitement well... Heck he's a senior, he's set in his ways and those gorgeous boxers were soo high energy compared to him....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts